A few updates:
- There have been quite a few emails being circulated to all softball families as of late, and several teams have been receiving emails from their respective coaches as well. If you’ve not received any of these, please be in touch with us.
- We will be hosting an outdoor pitching skills clinic on 29 April. Details will be sent out via email shortly.
- Teams have been formed at the U10, U12, U14 and U19 levels. We also have an LTP programme that will be divided up into three squads.
- The Friday night general skills clinics have concluded for the year now that teams have been formed. Thanks to everyone who came out this year. Great to see such interest in the sport.
- The season is scheduled to start on 30 April. Once finalised, schedules for each team will be posted here (under “Teams” but your Head Coach and/or Team Manager should be your first point of contact re: any scheduling questions).
- We always encourage younger players to come out and watch a game played by our older teams. It’s great fun to watch the level of play they themselves will eventually be experiencing. Check the individual Team pages here on the website to see when everyone is playing. Well worth it on a nice early summer evening.